Dear H-BC Parents and Community Members:
I have had numerous H-BC Folks reach out to me and other H-BC administration with questions and encouragement about Fall Sport Offerings. Thank you all for doing so.
As you may or may not know, the MSHSL is in the process of evaluating whether or not to offer Football and Volleyball in the Fall. They have submitted a questionnaire for the district to respond with our wishes. We are in process of doing so. The questionnaire needs to be returned by tomorrow 9/17. Also, the MSHSL board of directors are planning to meet on Monday, September 21 to make a final decision with regards to fall or spring offering of football and volleyball.
Although the turn around time to get all the planning in place is shortened, please know that the district's preference is to allow football and volleyball seasons to occur this fall. Our students have worked hard for this time and believe that this is the right time for the offering.
Again, your concern and opinion is greatly appreciated! I am encouraged by the response that has been directed my way. We will see what the MSHSL decides and communicate their decision as soon as possible.